GeauxPoint is a business management consultancy based out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, that serves businesses all over the country, but especially in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. We specialize in technology-based and innovative business solutions. Our three main consulting areas of service include business management, Salesforce®, and call centers.
Empowerment is a core value of GeauxPoint. This is why we work with community organizations to adopt new technologies and processes that advance worthy missions. It is also why we try to publish our observations (and sometimes even trade secrets) to multiple audiences.
Examples of business management consulting projects we have completed include:
- Carrying out feasibility reports that assess the likelihood that a new technology will benefit a businesses
- Switching a small business from an on-premises phone system to a cloud-based model
- Aiding in adoption of new and transformative technologies
- Designing and developing complete websites, including graphics and copy
- Writing white papers
- Developing five-year technology roadmaps for growing organizations
- Leading or assisting technology committees
Examples of Salesforce.com consulting projects we have completed include:
- Designing and developing donor management systems
- Creating data roadmaps to move records from paper and spreadsheets into a central management system
- Pioneering a Salesforce.com module specifically for non-profits
- Automating time-consuming reoccurring tasks, such as donor communications
Examples of call center consulting projects we have completed include:
- Innovative disaster-preparedness strategy around integration, social media, resource databasing, and call center operations
- Developing and implementing statewide unified telephony systems
- Designing, implementing, and assisting in finding funding for Chat projects
- Identifying technology solutions to increase I&R service provider efficiency, service quality, and revenue
- Advising state and national associations in leadership roles, including AIRS, CONTACT USA, and United Way
- Consulting on data privacy matters, such those associated with HIPAA and HITECH
Contact us today for a free one-hour consultation.